Charles65ofboston Gets Cooking

Here I present a look into my kitchen. A place to share my culinary ups and downs as I constantly go "Off Script" and turn recipes into my very own!

Thursday 21 July 2011

Baked Salmon with Small Pasta Shells....... Charles65ofboston's Unique Retro Way!!!!




Hello, Retro Chefs!!

Today, I have found an old friend for you....yes, recipes can be friends!!!

This old recipe card is one I have had in my image collection for a few years and I am not sure where I located it....Eudaemonius....is it yours????

It is a great store-cupboard favorite and as a veggie who uses fish....a very nice little quick supper, indeed!




I am able to do all of this in my JML Star Chef. The pasta can be boiled first and then drained. Leave in a bowl and stir in a bit of cooking oil to keep from sticking together. My dad taught me this ages ago....Thanks, Dad!!!

The rest of the recipe is done in the Star Chef using the Vegetable/Fry setting and timed for about 10 minutes. Once all ingredients are put back inside the Star Chef....bake on the Cake/Oven setting for 25 minutes.

I add a touch of sherry to the sauce.....you know me....a splash here...a dribble there!! Also...if you like onions....add more....I always do!!!


Enjoy.....and keep cooking!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charles:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment